Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Talk

So James' co-workers are at it again (they crack me up)......James came back to his desk today to find this.....

Photobucket




So funny!! I love it!!


I called James and asked him "what are we having a baby?" and then I wanted to know "how did they know I wanted a girl?"


I then told James that there's a Pelican carring the baby.....ummm....well it turns out another "major blonde moment"......Pelican's dont carry the babies....it's the Stork! Opsie Daisie!! LOL


So now it's got me thinking.....Maui & Babies....OMG so if we were to get preggonated (I think I just made that word up) in Maui does that mean I'd have to name my baby a Hawaiian name?


I'll have to make sure I take the lovely "rain coats" my mom gave me for my shower.....Ohhhh....they are even tropical (and in case you have not read this on my blog already they have holes poked in them with diaper pins)!

3 comments:

  1. James - You know that you'll have to refrain from using those dirty words such as "WTF" when the baby comes right! :)

    No worries love....no babies for a few years at least.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMMMMM ~Jenn lynn & James ok you get maybe 2yrs & then you need to work on that baby girl & yep jenn if it happens in Maui you should name her Maui lynn steffey (sorry if it is spelled wrong i will get it right soon )Love mom

    ReplyDelete