Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sticky Situation

Ok, so you no one would ever believe this to happen but it did....I went to Safeway on a normal after work outing to get dinner for James and I. Then when I left I thought oh crap....I forgot to get a nice gel pen for my invites.....so I dropped into Walgreens real quick (in the same parking lot). I get out of the car and go to brush my hair away from me like I always do, but to my surprise my hand gets stuck in my hair....yes you read this correctly....my hand got stuck in my hair! Someone put super glue in my hair....OMG....I ended up having a major freak out session in Walgreen's with a very nice lady who was down to have a drama moment with me. :) Then I left and called James.....all I could think was to get home!



I get home and instantly James and I get online....we search everything we can think of to try and find out how to get super glue out of hair....not too many options...and the most popular answer is "to cut it"! Ummmm.....NOOOOOOOO!!!



So the next major break down happens....I start to think OMG REALLY....really I might have to cut my hair off a month before my wedding.....devastating!



The next step is James runs to the store and picks up Acetone & Baby Oil....two of the top choices on line, he comes home and we start in on the "let's try this" sessions.
BRING ON THE WINE!!


Photobucket



First I try soaking my hair in hot soapy water.....no luck!





Second we try acetone.....no luck!





Third I take a shower and wash and condition the crap out of my hair....no luck! Notice there was no "we" in the third option.......dang it.....LOL!!





Fourth.....James tries the acetone again....no luck!





Fifth....James calls my sister....and say's ummmm....Kerri....I think we need your help...I don't know what to do. :)





Sixth....Kerri shows up with Tristen....It was so cute....Tristen says "Aunt Jenn...did a bad guy hurt your hair"?





Seventh....The brushing and cutting begins....it felt like I was cutting out so much hair....I think only because it was long strips, small strips, clumps and so on. Really it ended up being less then when you get your hair trimmed. Thank goodness!!


Photobucket



So during this process James is taking pictures of me....and in my head I'm thinking what in the world is he thinking? Does he want me to cry more? Then he says that he's taking these pictures because he knows I will want to blog about this later.....omg....it's official he knows about the crazy blogging addiction that I have! So Funny!!


Photobucket

I was so upset I apperantly decided that it would be a good idea to pull my face as hard as I could to one side....ummm....

No comments:

Post a Comment